Progressive Web Apps With MobiFirst:- Discounts, Promo Code and Huge Bonus! Are you searching for more knowledge? Please read through my review before selecting it, to evaluate the strength and weaknesses of it. Is it worth your time, effort and cash?
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Why Progressive Web Apps With MobiFirst?
- 0.2 Progressive Web Apps Agency by MobiFirst Product Overview
- 0.3 Progressive Web Apps Agency by MobiFirst Features and Benefits
- 0.4 Build A MobiFirst
- 0.5 Why You Need Progressive Web Apps?
- 0.6 Pricing Evaluation: $27 - $37
- 0.7 Bonuses with Progressive Web Apps Agency
- 1 Bouses From https://www.reviewvals.com/bonuse
Why Progressive Web Apps With MobiFirst?
MobiFirst uses Mobile First technology giving our users the best in performance across mobile and desktop devices. This technology also conforms with Google’s Mobile First standards which are ever-so important, today.
Progressive Web Apps Agency by MobiFirst Product Overview
- Vendor : Todd Gross
- Product: Progressive Web Apps Agency by MobiFirst
- Launch Date: 2020-May-18
- Launch Time: 11:00 EDT
- Front End Price: $27-$37
- Official Website: Click Here
- Niche: General
- Bonus: Yes, Exclusive and Special Bonuses
What is a Progressive Web App?
A PWA is a new web technology that combines the best a website has to offer with the best a mobile app has to offer. The result: Easy customer access that can increase business instantly for any local business!
The chances are you have been using progressive web apps daily, without even knowing it. It is the next major progression to MOBILE browsing that every website owner should explore because the benefits are enormous!
Progressive Web Apps Agency by MobiFirst Features and Benefits
The Agency License is included with the front end offer for this launch. Your customers will be able to build powerful progressive web apps immediately, across any niche they desire, and then sell those progressive web apps for 100% profits to their bottom line.
Complete Mobile-First Website Builder
MobiFirst is a complete Mobile-First website builder with everything your customers need to edit and produce the best performing websites across every single device (mobile, tablet, PCs). This means when they convert their site to a progressive web app in the MobiFirst platform (one-click), their PWA will automatically be Mobile First which is so important to Google, and is best -in-class in speed, performance, and security.
MobiFirst offers unlimited hosting for all sites built on the platform. This means unlimited hosting for sites that are turned into progressive web apps as well. Each PWA MUST have an SSL certificate to operate (which is an additional cost), but the trade off is there’s no recurring hosting fees with MobiFirst, no matter how many websites/PWAs your customers create!
100 Pre-built Niche Website Templates
Your customers will have over 100 pre-built website templates to choose from to start the creation of their PWAs. Each template is catered towards a specific niche, but is 100% customizable. Insert new images easily with the the Global Image library built right in (PIXABAY and more), in order to get any desired look and feel. Customers will also be able to CLONE the websites they create for even faster PWA creation.
One-Click Progressive Web Apps Creator
Once the website is created, it’s time to turn it into a progressive web app! MobiFirst offers a one-click solution to turning any website built in MobiFirst into a powerful Progressive Web App (SSL must be installed before this process, SSL’s are available and can be installed by MobiFirst).
Push Notification Manager
Once the Progressive Web App is created, your customers will be able to manage Push Notifications in their dashboard. Customers will be able to send up to 10 Push Notifications to each PWA in a one month period by default. They will need to upgrade to send more Push Notifications if needed (one of the OTOs).
How Does It Work?
Watch the below video to have complete knowledge of how CreateStudio works.
Why You Need Progressive Web Apps?
- Increase User Engagement of COLD TRAFFIC.
- Decrease Bounce Rates.
- Increase Load Times and Site Speed.
- Increase Performance and Security.
- Increase Conversions.
- Boost Time Spent on Your Site.
- Increase User Activity.
- Increase Potential Subscribers and Revenue.
- Communicate with users offline (push notifications).
Here Are Just SOME Examples Of The Mind Blowing Professional “Done-For-You” website Templates Inside MobiFirst
- One time investment
- Increase User Activity
- Increase Conversions
- Yet to find one. Tell me in the comments if you find something.
Pricing Evaluation: $27 - $37
- Agency License
- Complete Mobile-First Website Builder
- Unlimited Hosting
- 100 Pre-built Niche Website Templates
- One-Click Progressive Web Apps Creator
- Push Notification Manager
OTO:1 – Push Notifications Enterprise Upgrade $17/mo or $97/yr
Instantly Re-engage & Drive Targeted Traffic To Your Offers While Generating INSANE CONVERSIONS Through These UNLIMITED Permission-Based Notices!
Create, Manage, And Send Unlimited Push Notifications Through Your PWAs.
PWA UNLIMITED Push Notifications give you an unfair advantage over your competition.
Sending timely, relevant notices to those already interested will dramatically increase your responses.
In just a few clicks you can have a non-limiting, traffic pulling & sales generating push notification campaign all set up from a single dashboard!
- 40% of web push notification senders belong to either the ecommerce or media, publishing & blogging sectors.
- Localytics peg overall opt-in rate at 53.3%.
- 7% push reaction rate on Android devices; 4.9% on iOS (Accengage).
- Only 8% of marketers use rich push notifications, one source claims.
- Localytics find app retention rate (11+ sessions) stand at 39% if push notifications are targeted, compared to 21% for broadcast messages.
OTO: 2 – Template Club Upgrade : $67 One Time
You want your sites and your PWAs to look amazing to catch people’s attention and keep it.
As one of our members of the Designer’s Template Club, these additional templates will be yours!
Please Note: The Designer’s Template Club is not needed to use MobiFirst PWA or Push Notifications to their fullest.
Silvio Will Build The Highest Quality MobiFirst Templates For His Designer’s Template Club.
- Ten Templates Will Be Delivered Directly To Your MobiFirst Template Area Monthly – Totaling 120 Additional Templates.
- Templates Covering Various Styles and Niches Can Easily Be Turned Into A Progressive Web App.
- Templates Will Be Optimized For Top Performance and Design Quality.
- Get A Monthly Boost in Template Inventory To Design New Sites For Potential Clients, Current Clients, or For Your Own Sites.
- Set Your Sites Apart From Others With These Premium Designs.
- Use These Premium Templates To Design Standalone Websites Or Progressive Web Apps For Clients And Charge Higher Fees For Higher Profits.
OTO: 3 AMP Upgrade : $37 One Time
In 1-Click, Multiply Your Overall Site Traffic With Supercharged AMP Pages And Double Your Site Conversions With This One Little Tweak!
Now you can create the FASTEST loading mobile web pages with one click for yourself AND your clients!
“According to VP of Google Search, David Besbris, 53% of mobile searches are abandoned if the user has to wait just three seconds for the page to load”
Your site must provide the best user experience – in other words, it must be mobile friendly, easy to navigate, and fast loading – or it will lose out on a lot of traffic & sales and may not even show up in the search results.
- Multiply Overall Traffic To Your Website!.
- Increase Site Revenue!.
- Deliver Great Web Experience!.
- Reach More Users Across Multiple Devices!.
OTO: 4 SSL Certificate : 1 Site $30/yr or 3 Sites $80/yr
Why are SSLs “required”?
SSLs provide the security that is needed for your customers and you when you are taking payments online, as well as gathering personal information, transferring data, for logins, and securely browsing social media sites.
You’ll recognize a secure site by the locked padlock next to the url, as well as the https protocol. Secure sites boost consumer confidence.
When you come across a site without an SSL or where the certificate has expired, it can be disconcerting for some to see a message that says “this site is not secure.” You’ll also note the “unlocked” padlock.
Some people are even scared away from those sites never to return and often report the sites for being “malicious.” However, many of us know that there is nothing “wrong” or “malicious” with these sites and, as long as you are not submitting payment information, they are perfectly safe to visit.
- Builds Trust And Brand Power For Visitors And Customers.
- Allows Orders Or Payments To Be Placed On The Site.
- Allows Personal Information To Be Collected.
- Protects Against Cybercriminals.
- Improves SEO Rankings
Bonuses with Progressive Web Apps Agency
Bouses From https://www.reviewvals.com/bonuse
STEPS TO CLAIM THESE
Step 1: Buy from https://www.reviewvals.com
Step 2: After completing the transaction, forward the receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: You will receive the bonuses within 24 hours